What kind of Events can you host?
We've been in the women's cycling industry for years, so we know what works. We've created a menu of events you can select from which have been proven to be popular with our community members.
These off-bike events are designed to help CWRBs learn more about the machine that is the bicycle. There are several types to choose from, each with a toolkit which makes it easy for you to create, share and earn:
- Bike Stuff 101: the concepts that will make it easy to learn more about your bike
- Pre-Ride Basics: changing tube, pumping tyres with air, checking brakes
- Going tubeless: everything you need to know about tubeless setup and maintenance
- Advanced Bike Stuff: complete strip and rebuild
These events are designed to help CWRBs master a specific technical skill on the bike. We've asked what members want to learn, and pass that information to you so you can get these chicks skilled up:
- Getting airborne: an intro to jumping on your mtb
- Road skills: alpine descents on the drops
- Advanced MTB: gaps, drops and rock gardens
*Note: You must be an accredited instructor or coach to create these events.
These events are designed to get CWRBs out and about on their bike. There are tons of options for locals and people travelling to your area. Just choose a level and get started:
- Discipline: On road or off road
- Difficulty: 7 levels to select from (noob through to advanced)
- Distance: In minutes or kilometres/miles
These off-bike events are perfect for a meet and greet between you and CWRBs in your area. Perfect for the launch of a new brand in your store, or a way to introduce yourself to your customers:
- Seminar / presentation / keynote speaker on a topic
- Promoting bike range or apparel with discounts or specials
- Fundraise for a local charity or cause
These events are designed to help CWRBs reach a specific goal. Only for premium users, these events make it easy for you to create, share and earn for events such as:
- 100km Grand Fondos
- 4-hour MTB Enduros
- Duathlons or multi-sport events