5 years ago, we found out about Face Juggler. If you haven’t heard of it, it’s an app where you can swap the faces of people in photos. You can either get them from your photo roll, from the internet, or take one right there and then.
One evening, most probably after a few large glasses of vino, I obviously decided to face juggle some famous cyclists (and one politician) to see what happened. I promptly forgot about it until clearing out some space on my phone, and found them there, resolute and gorgeous.
Here are the original pics – you’ll probably recognise most of them, but just in case you don’t, we have (L to R):
- Pauline Ferrand Prevot: French multi-discipline bicycle racer, who currently rides for UCI Women’s WorldTeam Canyon–SRAM, in road, cyclo-cross and cross-country mountain biking
- Mark Cavendish (MBE): Professional road racing and track cyclist, who currently rides for UCI WorldTeam Bahrain–McLaren
- Lance Armstrong: Former cyclist and infamous for the biggest doping scandal in cycling history
- George Bush: 43rd president of the United States from 2001 to 2009. Not too smart.
- Marianne Vos: Dutch cyclo-cross, road bicycle racer, mountain bike racer and track racer, who currently rides for UCI Women’s WorldTeam CCC Liv
- Chris Froom (OBE): British road racing cyclist, who currently rides for UCI WorldTeam Team Ineos
- Robbie McEwen: Three-time winner of the Tour de France points classification
- Elizabeth Deignan: English professional world champion track and road racing cyclist
- Victoria Pendleton: British jockey and former track cyclist who specialised in the sprint, team sprint and keirin disciplines
- Jens Voigt: German former professional road bicycle racer and, upon retirement, became a cycling sports broadcast commentator alongside CWRB’s own Kate Bates
- Bridie O’Donnell: Represented Australia at the 2008, 2009 and 2010 UCI Road World Championships
- Cadel Evans: Australian former professional racing cyclist who finished in the Top 10 of eleven Grand Tours and won the 2011 Tour de France
Here are the original pictures.
And now, without further ado, here are the face-swapped versions. Aren’t they magnificent?! Let us know which ones are your favourites.